As I sat watching Tangled (really I’m still watching it) with my sister and a friend, I started thinking about New Years Resolutions. This year I have decided to post my resolutions online and that way maybe I’ll might be more inclined to keep them.
So onto my resolutions:
- Get a Job
- Blog consistently
- Finish at least one novel (I’ve started at least twelve in the past year)
- Lose some weight ( I think that’s on a lot of peoples list)
There you have it my short but difficult to accomplish New Years Resolution List.
While I’m here I might as well tell you what I think of tangled. I love it. Of course it deviates from the original Rapunsel with lack of death and gore but it is still a sweet story. My younger sister received it for her birthday and even at eighteen, having seen it before I sat spell bound. The graphic are delightful and the song are extremely catchy (which could be a bad thing) also the songs are fun to dance to (too?).
I wish you all a Happy New Year, and may this be the beginning of the most wonderful year yet.
Here are some toasts for our New Year:
- “As we start the New Year, let’s get down on our knees to thank God we’re on our feet.”
- “May all your troubles during the coming year be as short as your New Year’s resolutions.”
- “May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather.”
- “Here’s a toast to the future A toast to the past, And a toast to our friends, far and near. The past a bright dream; May our friends remain faithful and clear.”
- “Be at war with your voices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”